Lavu’s POS is a feature-rich, modern, and easy-to-use restaurant management system that ensures
everything in your restaurant runs quickly, efficiently, and accurately. It streamlines your operations,
simplifying restaurant management and improving the customer experience. Take a look at some of
our many cutting-edge features and you’ll see why Lavu’s restaurant management system is used by
thousands of restaurants in 89 countries.
SCHEDULE A DEMO
Lavu’s Combo Builder allows restaurant owners to create combinations or “combos” from existing menu items; for example, one combo might be a soda, burger, and fries all grouped together as one combo. Grouping items is easier for servers and more efficient for kitchen operations.
- Allows individual components of the combo to go to different printers: drinks to the bar, entrees to the kitchen, etc.
- Ability to create a combo without using forced modifiers
- When combined with Hold & Fire, each component can be fired individually or at the same time
- Allows for flexible pricing, for individual items or as a whole combo
Dual Cash Drawer
The dual cash drawer helps manage security at the point of sale terminal. Two cash drawers are attached to a single, shared POS terminal and printer, but each drawer is assigned to a single server. This system allows managers to hold employees accountable for the integrity of the till.
- Ability to enable the dual cash drawer feature on any POS terminal
- Allows cash drawer to be managed more effectively
- Server is automatically connected to the correct drawer when they pin-in
- All register functions respect the cash drawer assignment
- Manager may override any drawer using their manager PIN
- Updated reporting reflects cash drawer and terminal usage, such as till reports and activity logs
Schedule a demo with LAVU
Improve Kitchen Efficiency & Communications
Lightning-Speed Restaurant Communications, For Fast, Flawless Orders.
Lavu Kitchen Display Systems are the key to strong communications and order accuracy at your restaurant or bar. Use Lavu Kitchen Display Systems to easily track orders and ensure that customers get their meals quickly and exactly as requested.
Send orders from any front-of-house Lavu device to the kitchen with the press of a button. Tickets appear in the kitchen on a large-screen monitor with a fast-navigation bump bar.
Lavu KDS has been designed to let you take control of your kitchen operations. Whether you’re a full-service restaurant, a high-volume, quick-service chain, or any other food & drink establishment type, Lavu KDS will help your business operate at top efficiency.
Lavu KDS Features
- iPad-based, with a touch-screen display
- Real-time ordering and communications
- Customizable interface and display options
- Paid and unpaid identifiers
- Visual indicators for updated or deleted items
- Order timer
- Reporting on order times and item times
Lavu Epson KDS
Lavu has certified Epson’s multi-station KDS as an optimal controller solution. With Epson’s KDS, Lavu customers can quickly manage kitchen tickets, which are displayed on the KDS for easy visibility and management.
Lavu Epson KDS Features
- Feature-rich hardware and software solution
- Pre-configuration when ordered from Lavu
- High resolution for large display
- Customizable display options
- Multi-station solutions, for easy scalability
- Fully integrated with Lavu POS
Lavu Restaurant Managment System has Everything You Need to Run Efficiently
Lavu’s control panel has never before been so intuitive and easy to use. It is designed with your business day in mind. We have redesigned and reconfigured our setup to better match your processes. Lavu’s state-of-the-art reporting platform has an extended feature set, making it your one-stop shop to check reports, create schedules, manage resources and more. With Lavu, what you see is what you get: a clean, modern, and easy-to-navigate interface that requires fewer clicks to get things done, whether it’s end-of-day reporting or an inventory check. As a result, your interactions with the interface are faster and more efficient, giving you back time that you can dedicate to what really matters: your restaurant.
Managers can schedule shifts, and staff can trade shifts, clock in, and clock out, with utmost efficiency and ease.
Lavu’s reporting system integrates with QuickBooks to provide the most thorough business management solution.
All the Reports You Need
Check detailed reports on everything from labor to sales to activity.
Access order history and contact information. Look up customers by name, email address or phone number.
Keep track of inventory levels, and find out when you're running low on ingredients.
Choose from 26 different language packs, cross-currency conversions, and English and Spanish versions.
Set restrictions on who can perform which functions in the Lavu system.
Plan even the most complex of pizzas easily with our pizza builder. Learn more about Lavu for your pizzeria.
Other CP Features
- Multiple location reporting
- Price adjustments
- Clock in and clock out
- Real-time inventory adjustments
When you are in control of your inventory, you are in control of your business.
- Manage all vendor relationships in one place
- Get real-time inventory updates
- Create purchase orders for vendors
- Receive inventory manually or automatically via purchase orders
- Generate accurate, immediate financial reporting
- Select from warehouse and commissary options
Food cost control allows for greater profit margins.
Lavu Inventory management features allow you to see changing food cost, what’s selling and what doesn’t, and total value of goods held in inventory. All this in real time.
Simplify Vendor Relations and PO ProcessingEasily manage your vendor relations by listing relationship details such as items typically ordered. Get alerts for low stock levels, generate purchase orders for suppliers, and make price adjustments. Choose to use POs to automatically update inventory levels, or update manually.
Connect Your Menu and InventoryKeep track of what you have in stock by linking your inventory items with your menu items—including modifiers. Lavu’s inventory system keeps tally in realtime and even notifies servers when an item is about to be 86ed.
Transfer Items to Meet Location NeedsIf your establishment has multiple locations, you can transfer goods from one location to another via the inventory system. Never run low on menu items, no matter how much is going on.
Warehouse and Commissary OptionsIf your establishment has a warehouse or ordering hub, Lavu’s inventory system will integrate with it seamlessly. Order items to be delivered to the warehouse and then distributed to locations. Or use Lavu with your commissary, where ingredients are distributed and then made into menu items.
Know What Your Guests LikeInventory control helps you to understand what’s selling (and what’s not). And understanding what your customers like leads to greater efficiency, less waste— and greater profit margins.
Improve Profit MarginsPoor inventory management translates into lower profits. The key to a successful restaurant or bar is to have exactly what’s needed—no more and no less. Cut back on wasteful spending, and identify where you can make more money instead.
On the go. Always in the know.
Track PaymentsTrack hourly and total sales, average sales, taxes, voids and discounts, and payments by credit card, cash, gift, and other.
Track Menu ItemsView your product mix by ten top-selling items (by sales and quantity), and by item and menu category.
Track LaborCheck labor summaries by hourly labor costs and as a percentage of sales. Also see hours by employee and employee class.
Track TrendsCheck trends including sales, labor cost, and labor as a percentage of sales, with optional year-on-year comparisons.
From Anywhere in the World.
- Real-time reports from your iOS device
- Remote access to sales data
- Multi-location single sign on
- Aggregated reports for multi-location establishments
- Check data for locations individually or collectively
- Dashboard with a quick look at gross sales, guest count, total orders, and average order
- Zoom in on details by current day, previous day, week, month, and year
- Get notifications about in-store activities and software updates
Getting started with Lavu is easy.
Either work with us at Lavu headquarters, or work with one of our resellers around the globe, to have a local contact for sales and support.Find a Local Reseller
Lavu’s product experts can get you up and running fast.
24/7 U.S.-Based Customer Support
Our second-to-none Customer Care team is always here to help you.
Lavu Gift and Loyalty
Our flexible, intuitive gift card program will bring new customers your way. Use the Lavu Loyalty program to build a dedicated customer base.
We keep data safe with end-to-end encryption, tokenization, and EMV chip card technology.
Decrease paper waste with emailed receipts and the Lavu KDS, eliminating the need for kitchen receipts.
Partnerships with Industry Leaders
Lavu’s partners are world leaders in payment processing, hardware, networking, and services.